Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm lovin' this!

The other day I was at the store stocking up on wide mouth quart jars for my massive canning project later this week. I decided to browse the other canning supplies they had on the shelves and I came across these:
Pictured left to right: blackberry jam, white grape jelly and blueberry lime jam.

They're lids that screw onto regular mouth canning jars! So excited. My biggest pet peeve about home canned food is the fact that you have this lid that just sits on top and doesn't screw on sitting in the fridge. It can make a big mess if you accidentally tip a jar over (which I have). I immediately grabbed a box and I'm hoping to find some wide mouth ones locally soon too. I might just get another box of the regular mouth ones too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin