Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where have I been?

I haven't posted in almost 2 months and here's why:

My 4 sweet kiddos take up so much time that I just haven't gotten to the computer much. Have I done projects? Yep, lots of them. I've even taken pictures of most of them. A week ago, I sat down (finally) at the computer and uploaded and resized all my pictures... just before my computer decided it didn't like the internet anymore. No joke, the internet died, but only on my computer. My husband's 2 laptops and our wii were fine, go figure. So, 2 reformats (for some reason the first reformat my husband did, didn't really work) and one week later, my huband is the best and my computer is back to normal (mostly).

So, between life, kids, hubby, and projects my computer time is almost nil right now and I'm really liking it. I will continue to try to post my projects as I finish them, or eventually anyway. I have a lot of stuff I'm hoping to do in the near future and over the next year. I found THE fabric for my living room and I can hardly wait to make the curtains. I'm also working on finishing the 1 billion+ projects I've currently got supplies for but have yet to start/finish. Here's hoping that by next November, I'll be able to say most of that stuff is done! (And maybe even blogged about...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin