Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kitchen Lighting

There's a corner in my kitchen that gets no light whatsoever. It happens to be the corner that makes the most sense to put my kitchenaid. So, for Christmas last year, my husband got me an under the cabinet light fixture. We decided that we'd really like 2 of them, so I finally picked up the second one on Monday and he finished installing the lights last night. It makes a HUGE difference!

I took these pictures without a flash so you could get the full effect of a before and after.

Before After
(We will be hiding that cord soon. I was just too excited to get that done before pictures.)

My boys and I are totally making cookies today just to celebrate that we can actually see what we're doing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin