Monday, May 17, 2010

Giant Scrabble Tiles

I'm really proud of this idea because I actually came up with it all on my own!

We decided to do two different sizes. Here's an example of my 12in. Scrabble tiles. I'm going to spell out the words "PLAY ROOM" to put in my loft/play room upstairs. I decided to make the tiles different colors to go with my play room color scheme, so here's the P and the R:

















I thought that 6in. Scrabble tiles would be fun too. Here's a fun layout I decided to do in my bedroom with pictures of me and my hubby on the wall. We'll see how it looks when I get it all put together. My husband even thought they look nice!

The available colors you can choose from for the vinyl letters is black, dark brown, beige, white and light gray (pictured above).

1 comment:

Maleina said...

Way cute very clever!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin