Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Work in Progress

We're working on a few projects around our house at the moment.

Our boys got a swing set for Christmas. We decided to do a kit and buy the wood separately. It's our first DIY project with power tools (which we bought just for this swing set). Here's my hubby measuring the boards for cutting. We've been working on this every weekend. Hopefully we'll be done this weekend.
We have a lot of blank walls in our house at the moment. I decided to get three canvases and have each of my boys (age 4, 3, and 1) paint them. I pulled these out yesterday and painted them a nice off-white base color. My boys will be painting them this afternoon!

I finally decided it was time to start tackling our bathrooms. We still haven't painted our bathrooms and our bedroom. We started last night in our downstairs powder room by taking the toilet tank off and getting everything off the wall. Hopefully, I'll finish prepping the room and taping off today. I'm hoping to get the first coat on this evening. I'm going with a light purple, but I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to like it. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Becca said...

how are the projects. Want to see updates!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin