The inserts in the cabinet door and the drawer front were a different shade of white than the rest of it and once I started painting everything else Heirloom White, I realized it was the wrong shade of white. So, I painted it out to match. I first primed the black/white parts and then sprayed it Heirloom White, but it needed a bit more.
I bought this green damask wrapping paper on clearance at Hobby Lobby last summer to use in my nursery, so I measured and cut it to fit the inset part of the cabinet and drawer. I used double stick tape to secure it on the corners and in the middle.
I also took all the hardware (originally antique brass colored) and spray painted it oil-rubbed bronze. This entire remake probably only took me 1 1/2 to 2 hours tops. It was great!
Before (I'd already taken all the hardware off)
All I have left to paint now is the rocking chair. I'm almost done with the furniture for the nursery. I can hardly wait to see everything come together!