Thursday, January 27, 2011

Organizing Toys

Our boys got a lot of Trios and Duplos for Christmas this year. I had hoped that the buckets that came with the sets would be enough to contain everything, old and new, but I was overly optimistic. So, Monday, I headed to Walmart and picked up a couple of clear plastic bins for the toys. When we got home, I cut TRIO and DUPLO labels out for each bin and #2 helped me stick them on. He ran off with his new Trio bucket before I could get a picture.

The best thing? These two bins stacked fit perfectly inside our expedit bookcase in the loft! Walmart also carries a bin twice this size. I bought one a few weeks ago to store all my craft night excess supplies and it fits perfectly too. I'm starting to think I should maybe get a few more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin