Saturday, March 17, 2012

April Craft Night

April craft night is coming up soon. Wednesday, April 4th at 7pm at my house. Orders and money are due the week before, Wednesday, March 28th so I can prep everything for craft night. We'll be doing:

Religious themed Easter stackers:

Single-sided $5.00; Double-sided $6.50
I have a variety of Easter pastel paint colors available and will probably be repainting my yellow block so you can better see "Christ".

Double-sided Spring/Summer blocks:

Spring/Summer: $17.00; Single-sided Spring OR Summer: $12.00
Vinyl colors available are: White, black, chocolate, light brown, beige, dark gray, light gray, dark red, red, dahlia (spring) red (SUMMER above), hot pink, baby pink, orange, yellow, dark green, green, pastel green (celadon), dark blue, blue (gentian), lilac.

*If you would like to see any of the vinyl colors in person before deciding, please contact me. If you don't pick a color, you'll get white vinyl.*


It seems like all I do right now is craft nights. I do much more than just craft nights - I just don't blog about anything else lately. I promise, I've been busy and one day, I may just catch up this blog and tell you all about it. Until then, enjoy my crafts, Mom!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hopefully you'll still do craft nights through the summer! Bummed I'm going to miss another one, it looks SO fun! Can't wait to see the projects you've been working on too :) We'll have to get together sometime in the near future so that you can show me all the fun stuff you've been doing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin