Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Super Craft Night!

 I decided to do another craft night before I have this baby.  Since it's been so long since I've done one and will probably be a while before I can do another one, I thought I'd go all out, so to speak.

 When: Wednesday, November 28th
Time: 7pm to whenever
Where: My house
What we will be making:

Countdown Blocks:
 You can choose to do Christmas or Birthday blocks (I'll be making both).  Please specify which kind you would like so I can have the right type paper for you.  For available vinyl colors, see below.  Cost for the Countdown Blocks is $7. 

Families are Forever Boards:
 
 This is just a picture of the design, again, I'll be making this one, too!  Boards will be roughly 6 inches by 24 inches.  Great as a gift or for your own home.  Please tell me the last name you would like on your board when ordering. You'll also need to pick 2 vinyl colors (see below).  Cost for the Family Boards is $12.

Christmas Tree block:
 
Ok, so this is a pumpkin.  I haven't made a Christmas Tree one yet but it's the same concept.  Again, I'll be doing this one myself that night.  If you like, you can do a pumpkin instead.  Each tree or pumpkin will be $3.

Joy to the World Nativity Board:
Lovely Christmas wall hanging. Each board is 6 inches by 24 inches. Vinyl options listed below, the colors used above are Silver metallic and black.  Each Nativity board will be $11.

Give Thanks Board:
1 Thes. 5:18, great scripture and perfect for a Thanksgiving wall hanging.  Vinyl options are below, the colors used above are Chocolate Brown and Copper metallic.  Each Give Thanks Board is $9.

I will have a variety of paint colors available that night for each craft. 

Vinyl colors I currently have available: Black, White, Dark Gray, Light Gray, Chocolate Brown, Nut Brown, Beige, Dark Red, Christmas Red, Spring Red, Dark Pink, Baby Pink, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Green, Mint-ish Green, Dark Blue, Cobalt Blue, Baby Blue, Lilac Purple, Silver (metallic), Gold (metallic), and Copper (metallic). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin